Friday, August 25, 2006

An old picture...


I just went to Sue's to see if she had something posted that would cheer me up. I have the 'missing kitty blues.' Anyway, Sue had a cute childhood picture on her site and a notice that Tabby had sent out a challenge for people to post their childhood photos. So I am. This photo was damaged in a flood years ago...that is why it has the yellow spots on it. I was 4 years old and full of trouble. lol, I guess somethings never change. Anyway, back then my hair was very red and it changed colors with the humidity. If it was going to rain that day, my hair appeared VERY red. Don't believe me? Ask my Mother...she'll back me up on this one. Yep, and look, I was as pale as can be..some things never change...dang it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww that is adorable.... Love the red hair!!

Netter said...

Thanks Brandy...I was hell on wheels! Trouble should have been my middle name.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I bet you were as wild as your red hair. Hmm, something about redheads! Great pic!

Netter said...

hehehe...blush....I was a cutie....but a handful!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you were adorable. I love red hair & your smile is just too cute. Looks like you were having a blast. :o)

Millie said...

I wish you hair had stayed as red as it was them.. It was pretty.. and yes, when you were a baby, even as young as2 months old, if it was going to rain or snow, your hair turn 'fire engine red' as I use to say. It never failed, either.. true forcaster..better than the tv back then..