Wednesday, August 30, 2006

People put me up to stuff...its not my fault.


redbudgirl0: r u there
Nett: yep
BUZZ!!!
Nett: whats up
redbudgirl0: Danielle saw this picture of Lonnie and Deanna at Billy's wedding and said that "He has a classic bowl cut
Nett: lol
Nett: except the back is longer
redbudgirl0: I promised her that I would not tell him, but I did not promise that I would not tell you and you wouldn't blog about it
Nett: lol...evil Mother
Nett: lol
Nett: its nice to see that you are twisting the words so they work for you
redbudgirl0: it was a salad bowl cut
Nett: its all in the technicalities
redbudgirl0:is what she said
Nett: lol
Nett: OMG..which picture
Nett: so I can post it with it
redbudgirl0: it is this pic
redbudgirl0: do u see it
Nett: it didn't go through
Nett: send it again
Nett: its not moving
Nett: send it to me aol
Nett: oh wait
Nett: its coming
redbudgirl0: do u have it now'
Nett: yeah
redbudgirl0: it is the one of lonnie and Deanna sitting at the table at Billy's wedding
redbudgirl0: Deanna is holding a mike's hard cranberry
redbudgirl0: I got the pic from you
Nett: I probably have it on the computer then
Nett: or in snapfish
Nett: that Danielle!
Nett: lol
Nett: does Dani know I am posting about this salad cut?
redbudgirl0: no she told me that if you told Lonnie she would kick your butt
redbudgirl0: she did not say that he couldn't read it on your site
Nett: oh...I will email it to Deanna ...she can tell Lonnie for us
Nett: lol
Nett: its all in the wording
Nett: silly kid, she must not have enough Kaster in her...if she hasn't figured out how to word things so they are locked up tight
redbudgirl0: lol we are so evil
Nett: yes we are...and she should never forget that
Nett: you know this will come back to haunt us
Nett: like when we are old and confused
Nett: or when its time to stick you in a home
Nett: she'll say, "No MOM, you can't live with me...remember that time...." and you will S.O.L.
Nett: and why does everyone come to me when there are evil deeds to be done?
Nett: why is that, huh!
redbudgirl0: lol i wonder

BUT WAIT.....this is our convo after I published this.

redbudgirl0: r u done
Nett: not yet
Nett: OK...I am publishing it now
redbudgirl0: lol danielle is sooo funny, so said "oh my God lonnie is going to read this"
Nett: lonnie doesn't read
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: i said Lonnie can't read and she looks at me all serious and says really
Nett: lol....OMG, I should post this too
redbudgirl0: lmao
Nett: great minds think alike
Nett: we both said he can't read...lol
Nett: and almost all of us knows he can
Nett: lol....except Dani
redbudgirl0: lol it is too funny
Nett: yeah it is
redbudgirl0: but you were not supposed to put our conversation
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: lol...but that is part of the fun
Nett: and why should I get in trouble...and not you too?
Nett: lol...Momma didn't raise a fool
Nett: well, maybe one...but it wasn't me
Nett: lol....OMG, Tisha would kill me for saying that
Nett: I take it back
Nett:Momma married one
Nett: lol...yeah that is better
redbudgirl0: lol
Nett: Tell Dani not to worry...Lonnie never reads my site
Nett: Deanna doesn't either
redbudgirl0: she says that someone will tell them... Kasters are blabbermouths
redbudgirl0: I resent or resemble that remark
redbudgirl0: one or the other lol
Nett: lol....yeah they are....lets take you for tonights example
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: so not funny
Nett: you so blabbed her salad bowl story
Nett: and I soooo used it for evil
Nett: we are predictable, dear cousin...so predictable
Nett: sigh.....so sad
redbudgirl0: I know but I had to share it was so freaking funny
Nett: yeah, it was. Your daughter says the craziest stuff...she cracks me up
Nett: she must get it from her Uncle Allen
Nett: lol.....remember the pancakes
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: lol what pancakes
redbudgirl0: oooooooo her boobs
Nett: I went out for breakfast the other day...and someone asked me if I was getting pancakes...I started laughing and said Nope, they are rather perky
redbudgirl0: lol
redbudgirl0: dan says the reason he is named uncle peanut butter is because he sticks to you and never goes away
Nett: lol
Nett: you tell Dani, she should be glad he does go away...could she imagine the pain in the neck he would be if he didn't go away
redbudgirl0: lol
redbudgirl0: Dani wants t0 go bra shopping with him
Nett: LOL...I will tell him
Nett: he'll take her
Nett: as long as they stop in the hunting and fishing area before they leave
redbudgirl0: i am going to pee my pants
redbudgirl0: from laughing so hard Dani had a shit fit when i typed that
Nett: please don't...QUICK, put a towel under your Mom, Danielle
Nett: poor Dani, the girl will need major therapy when we are done with her
Nett: lol
redbudgirl0: I know she says that we are evil
Nett: we are
redbudgirl0: well it is way past our bedtimes
redbudgirl0: nightie night
Nett: good night

12 comments:

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO.....You are way too funny and evil!!!

Netter said...

Yeah, it must be genetic or something.

Blue Sky said...

Just wanted to say hello to everyonne, Netter hope all is well with you, has been a real stressful year here on this side of the world.

Anonymous said...

I can see Allen and Dani Bra shopping. It probably would be Camo. You would buy a sports bra in a sporting store so you could get camo one.

Chelie said...

That is hilarious

Netter said...

No, Dad's advice to her was not to wear those sports bras...the pancake you....remember! But the camo or frare orange would be the way he would go....lol

Netter said...

It's a family thing!

Blue Sky said...

Hey netter what do you mean by "You People"? in the comment you left me? you kinda sounded harsh.
Richard

Blue Sky said...

no problem ..thats what we thought you were meaning.. one three letter word can sure change a sentence
Richard

Netter said...

whew.....yeah that was a huge difference in that mistake.

Cindy said...

That was so much fun picking on her, but some day she will be picking out my care home. I really ought to stop picking on her so much.

Chelie said...

id buy a bright orange bra...maaaybe thats just me