Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where should I start?

Three weeks without a single post is a loooong time. So much happened in those three weeks that I have probably forgotten half of the good stuff. Dang it! I know I said, "Oh MAN, that would make a great blog entry," more than a dozen times. Now I just don't know where to start. I guess I will just click into my pictures and post about the first one I see.

Here we go:It's a known fact that a little information in the hands of one of our Uncles turns into a little fun. That is Uncle Lonnie, beer in hand, confronting Cousin Shannon with the little tidbit he had just heard. It seems the rumor around town is that Shannons friend Justin Wagner is more than just a friend, hence the reference "Mrs Wagner" and that isn't all....it seems rumor has it that Shannon is preggers. Well, don't worry, she isn't pregnant, she isn't dating Justin, she is getting married, nope, but that doesn't stop our Uncles from having a little fun with that info.
My Father had his fun too. He had heard me talking about my Cousin Cindy's daughter...his great niece. Danielle had been a fan of sport bras and when Cindy finally got her talked into trying a real bra on, Danielle had said they made her look like she had cleavage. Anyway, poor Danielle was standing in the garage at the fish fry and my father walked up to her and gave her some quick advice and strolled off. He told her that those sports bras pancake you and to stick to real bras. LOL, I just missed this whole thing, but I walked into the garage just in time to see my Dad walk out the other end and to see Cindy laughing her butt off, swearing she didn't tell him anything about it. Then she pointed at me and said, I bet she was the one who told him. When I asked Danielle what he said to her, she just shook her head, mouth moving but nothing coming out. All she managed to say is that she was speechless. Yep, in my family a little information in the wrong hands could mean a good laugh for everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy was telling me about that too. She was laughing then too... Danielle still turns red as an apple still if you say anything... Mandy

Netter said...

My father is a real handful, that is for sure.

Chelie said...

Nice to see you back! You not blogging really threw me for a loop. I always check every blog at the same time, so I ended up checking your blog for a straight week until I realized: hey, shes not going to be blogging till she gets back... I heard about Danielle's bra story..heh, and Cindy said she wouldn't post anything about it.

Cindy said...

Poor Danielle, that was the most embarrassed that I had ever seen her.

Millie said...

I heard Allen say "sports bra" so I knew he was getting Danielle, but I wasn't able to see her or hear any more as I was busy with other things at the fish fry.. Poor Danielle, to be embarrassed, but in front of how many other people that happened to be standing there! If you don't want Allen to say it, don't say anything to him, cause he will say it if he thinks it will bother someone!!