Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh Crap!


Look, its me under a lampshade, hiding my face in shame! Why? Oh I'll tell you why....I left a comment on someones site and in that comment I made a typo. I know that it happened because I was talking while I was writing and didn't proof read it. NOT GOOD. The word I slipped in was "you" and the word that followed it was "people"...so instead of saying, "Sometimes people..." I wrote "Sometimes you people..." HOLY CRAP, that sounds horrible. Man, oh man.....do I feel like a total idiot for that one. You know, it had to happen on one of the nicest bloggers post too! It's time to hang it up for the night and go to bed!

5 comments:

Millie said...

Is talking and writing at the same time something like chewing bubble gum and walking at the same time??? Yep, some people just can't do it.. I knew it, I knew it,..that, sooner or later you would stick your foot in your mouth and it would come out seeming like an insult.....LOL LOL

Netter said...

Lovely Mother...just lovely....what support, what understanding....jeepers. Atleast I got an email back from my apology and I found out that they figured it was a mistake.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I hate it when that happens! Don't worry, Nett, it happens all of us!

Netter said...

Well then...you are on my shit list too. Excuse the french.

Netter said...

Yeppers, he sure did. Actually the figured it was a goof, but just wanted to make sure.