Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ouchie!

I went to bed at 8:00 this evening because I have had a thumper of a headache all day. 4 hours later...I'm awake and can't go back to sleep...I still have a headache. Not fun, not fun at all. I tried watching some TV, I tried reading.....I don't even feel like doing crafts, all I feel like doing is sleeping and I can't...so now I have let myself become so bored that I become tired again. Wish me luck! I guess I will think about writing some random blog posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually just give up on sleeping in those situations and read all night figuring I'll be tired the next day. Got a good book?

Netter said...

Hi yah Sue~ I tried reading. it just made my head swirl and thimp even more. There is nothing on TV...nothing...and I have nothing to blog about because I am in a really bad mood right now. I try to avoid saying anything at all when I am in a bad mood, but lucky for me it doesn't happen very often. I've been doing google searches looking for something interesting to keep me busy. Ziltch...and the computer screen is making my head spin. Just lovely, huh. I think I am going to go back to bed and tr once again to go to sleep. Wish me luck!

Netter said...

Hmmmmm...never heard of it, but I will save it for a day when I am bored and restless.