Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday To My Sister....

Yes, it is Tisha's birthday today. If memory serves me correctly this is her 33rd birthday. So, if you know her....call her cell phone and leave her a message. I'm going to sing into her message machine with great gusto.....she'll want to kill me when I'm done. No, no, she will enjoy me making a fool out of myself. I think Tisha deserves an extra special birthday....simply because of the great funeral debockal of 1999. For those of you that don't know about this...its pretty bad. Our Uncle Randy was killed in a freak accident Aug 22, 1999. Everyone was quite stunned and nobody thought a thing about it when the funeral was set for August 25th. It gave people time to get back for the funeral, ect. Well...the day of the funeral, Tisha made a comment about it not being the way she wanted to celebrate her birthday. HOLY CRAP! I think we all felt kind of bad about it. We were just so caught up in the shock of everything that we forgot. I mean, if we had realized, maybe we could have influenced the date. Yep, and you know how the dates of deaths and funerals stick in your head anyway...well, poor Tisha has to live the rest of her life, remembering that on her 26th birthday, she attended her Uncles funeral. Oh don't worry, I'm not rehashing this for her. She rarely visits my site. The poor kid!

You know, I really have not helped matters any. After all, I am the one who in responce to my Mother telling me she had Tisha so I would have someone to play with....I said, "I would have rather had a dog." Yeah, that didn't go ever well. Well, I was a kid! What do you expect! She was always getting into my stuff.

Anywhozits, if you think about it, give old Pea-dunker a call.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i didnt know that bout her bday and uncle randys funeral. and just be lucky you didnt get a dog at least you didnt have to clean poop off the floor with a little sister. lol

Netter said...

Wanna bet! OK, not off the floor but she did ruin my turtle.

Netter said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Tisha Shannon "Pea-dunker" Kaster-Kuhl!

Millie said...

I called her Friday evening about 5 p.m..She was waiting for Dewy to get home so they could go to Lincoln. Didn't know what they were going to do, but at least they were going out for supper.. Maybe a movie, if there was one that both liked.. (that would be a hard one to find!) Haven't talked to her today to find out what they ended up doing..