Monday, August 21, 2006

The game that never ends.

There is a reason I don't play Monopoly...it lasts foever! I want to go to bed but the boys are in the middle of a game and they are right outside my bedroom. Guess who is sleeping in tomorrow! ME! Yep, I'm getting up at 8 or 8:30. That will give me about an hour to do things before Sam pops his head out of his bedroom. He's been sleeping in lately. I think it sounds like a great idea. Bet you ten bucks that we get two or three phone calls between 7 and 8. It always happens....ALWAYS! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a hint that you want me to call you? Sevenish?

Anonymous said...

This is completely random, and I know I should be in bed...but...did you know they changed the original ending for Pretty In Pink? They came back four months later and reshot it because orginally she ended up with Duckie and test audiences didn't think he was as cute as Blake...but I so would have picked Duckie.

Netter said...

Don't you dare call me at 7, or 8.....9 would be OK. You know, Sam should have ended up with Duckie....dang it, he was so devoted and Blaine was a real hoser anyway. I like your random comments...they are educational. Where did you read that?

By the way, I just drove the boys home....1:00 AM....am I a nice nanny or what!

Netter said...

It's 10:00AM and Sam is still crashed....I've been up for two hours but I don't feel that tired. I guess that extra hour and a half of sleep helped.

Netter said...

Yeah I love all those 80's teen movies...they were the best.

Millie said...

Gotta agree. Blaine had the looks, but Duckie had the heart! Even I. liked almost all of Molly Ringwald's movies..The Breakfast Club is my favorite, though..