Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You will never guess....



Michelle put me up to creating a new blog site. Its called "THS Class of 1989" and will be a site for the 29 members of our class to reconnect and hopefully it will encourage us to have a better turn out for the 20th reunion in 4 years. GAG.....no, 3 years.....how is that possible?! Actually only 28 members will be able to attend, we lost Jamie a few years after graduation to a car accident. Maybe for the 2oth reunion we should buy a wreath to put on her grave as a class. I think that would be a nice thing to do, plus I know her Mom would really like that. I've got to go dig out the year book so I can get a class list posted and maybe I will dig up some old pictures. I know I have some from Junior year when we decorated for prom. lol...they are pretty good pics. Oh and yeah, our mascot was and still is an Indian Chief....not very politically correct these days but there is a rumor of a change.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

our high school mascot was The Indians, too - lol. Yup, being PC was not in style back in the dark ages when I went to high school :P

Millie said...

Yes, we still have the Indian Mascot, however the look has changed.. Is this one of the old ones??? I need to find a new one for you, if it is... This is terrible, you would think, beings I work at school that I would know the difference between the old and new!!!! It's going to be a LOOOONG year!!!