Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Book Tag


I was tagged
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas

"Do you want me to kick you?" said Ford.
"Would it give you a lot of pleasure?" said Zaphod, blearily.
"No."
"Nor me. So what's the point? Stop bugging me."

*I'm going to tag Sue, Miyon, and Tami

Book tag goes like this:
1. Grab the nearest book. Don't think, just the nearest book...
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog (Please include the book and author) along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Well, all righty then.

Anonymous said...

Will do!

aj said...

That's funny! I might join in on that one, too.