Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tami had a great idea!


My friend Tami had a wonderful idea. She has a blog site that she types on to keep us all up to date with what she is doing and we all love it. Last week she created one for each of her three children. I designed the template and now she is posting for the kids. Todays was wonderful. I just laughed my butt off. Tami has always had a great sense of humor and frankly with three young children, you have to be able to laugh. You have to see what Meredith did, what Stephanie wants to do and what Hayden is looking forward to.

6 comments:

denise said...

hey girl who won that christmas ornimant thing we all voted on for u?

Unknown said...

way tooo cute.

denise said...

Chicken monkey shoes?

Chelie said...

Crockpot Hotdog Sauce!

Netter said...

Chicken monkey shoes? Crockpot hotdog sauce? Have you two been smoking the crack? What the? I see you have new icons, by the way.

denise said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!