Friday, June 30, 2006

Who could resist?!

Last night I was talking to my Cousin Mike online....were were doing the whole IMing thing and he has a webcam so he turned it on so I could see him while we chatted. Well, at one point one of the girls were drawing on his back with their finger...you know, like when you draw letters so someone can guess what you are writing. Well, anyway, I typed, "Is that a Sharpie Permanent marker she's using?" Mike's head turned so quickly that he was a blur, he was checking out if she really wrote on him with a marker. LOL...I know, it was evil but I was laughing so hard that my eyes were tearing. Ahhhh, I've still got it! It's the little things in life that bring us the most joy, don't you agree.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I can just see Mike.It is never safe with you . You get people long distance even.

Netter said...

Nope, it isn't! It's a gift...a genetic gift.

Millie said...

Hey, Vic, you're not safe to be around when YOU have the permanent marker in your hand!!! Remember the monkey butt on somebodys bald spot??? Since Mike shaved his head, he better watch out around you, like crashing and catching a few winks, or he might get a monkey butt too, or something worse!!!LOL

Netter said...

Miyon....do you have yahoo IM? or even AIM?

Mom, I totally forgot that Vickie did that to Dad...lol

sara said...

That's hysterical! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!! I love it! You evil thing, you!

Netter said...

I know, I know, I'm terrible...but I really can't help myself sometimes. lol

Anonymous said...

I forgot about that. He had it coming.