Friday, June 30, 2006

Holy crap, am I excited!

I have my fingers crossed...and I'm so excited I can't stand it. I was one of the tree finalists in Sara's Christmas ornament contest. So make sure you vote. I just checked the standings and it shows that I have 88% of the 76 votes. I'm trying not to get to excited because I actually have 3 days to wait until the winner is announced after midnight on the 3rd of July and a lot can change in 3 days. I never win stuff so just the thought of it sends me into a tizzy! No, that isn't true, I won a pizza at Valentino's in Beatrice once. But that was a random thing...this is for my ornament...my favorite homemade ornament. Cross your fingers for me...I need all the help I can get.

12 comments:

Christy said...

How do I and where do I vote???

I haven't seen you in awhile...I switched my blog to
craftychristy.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!

Netter said...

Oh shoot...I had a link on that post but its gone now. I'll go back and put one it...otherwise you can visit Sara's site at http://crochetallday.com

Thanks, I'll visit your site in the morning....I'm off to bed.

Netter said...

I almost forgot...the poll is on the sidebar of her site.

Blue Sky said...

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed netter.
Hope you win it.
Richard

Desperate Housewife said...

You sure have a lot of blogs, Netter!

Unknown said...

I voted for ya!!! I love those snowmen!

Netter said...

Thanks Brandy! They are cute, I just love them.

D.H.~ LOL, yeah I do...but I don't post as often on most of them as I do on this site.

Netter said...

Richard, Thank you! Glad to see you have a site again! I plan on visiting soon.

Netter said...

I think I have slipped in the poles...so sad.

Tami said...

OK I voted for you - where's my money?

Netter said...

Tami! I can't pay people to vote for me...you have to do it because you want me to win because my thing was better.....sheesh....





the check is in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Net!!