Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's that in the sky?!



She's going to kill me...but I had to do it...I HAD TO! So, let me start over...

What's that in the sky? Could it be? Why, yes it is...its SUPER MAGNETA..but you have to pronounce it like Mom does...it isn't ma-jent-a...she says mag-net-a...lol, and it cracks me up every time. I told her it sounded like a name for a super hero. She'll make you blush in a single glance...she'll draw you into her grasp using her special Magneta force fields. She's able to walk across the room and step on the one thing you don't want her to...kind of like Godzilla does. Yeah, she has talent! Yeah, so don't mess with her or you are going down! See that look on her face? It's the face she gives you before she uses her strongest super powers on you...its top secret so I can't tell you what they are. Just be warned: Do not force her into opening a can of whoop ass on you! Anyway, I found the worst picture of her that I could find and turned it into her super hero trading card photo. If you want a signed copy, just email her...lol, tell her that her evil super power daughter sent you.


I love you Mom...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mother whups your ass. You deserve it. I want to know did she use her powers on uncle Lonnie when he calls early. Your Mother doesn't look good in that shade of menjenta(sp)

Netter said...

WHAT! Nah, she will think its funny. Mom has a sense of humor...except when you keep calling at 5:30 AM cause you can't get your act together ahead of time.

Millie said...

I knew you would do it! You are an evil one!! Got to agree with one thing, that is thee worst picture of all time!!Unfortunately, that is not the true magneta color, it's too lavendar. Needs to have more of a red-violet color.. Anyhow that is what I learned that magneta looked like from the crayon box!!! I'll give you this one, but remember who is picking you up from the airport in a few weeks!!!! LOLLOL I'm going to put your butt to work, girl!! No joking on that one!!!

Netter said...

Oh crap...well, you were planning on doing that anyway, so alteast I get a little fun out of it anyway. This was the closest color I could find...hey, evil daughters have to make do with what they have available.

Anonymous said...

When is the Magneta Super Hero movie coming out? I have pronounciation problems myself--I can't pronouce many things--like depilatory which I for some reason call deLAPatory...or epillitical which I call eLIPtical...

Netter said...

Well, first we have to get the rights from my Mom....or the production is a no go. I'm hoping for a 10 month production period but that is only if we can get the money for it. We are talking with Kathy Bates to play my Mom. Rosie wants to go for it but I'm not keen on that.

Cindy said...

You do realize that your mother does have some pictures of you and if you torture her enough she just may sell them to the highest bidder. I am sure that she could make some decent money selling them.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you would not like to come to California instead. I swear I will do my best to protect you from your mom, but you really owe her big time for that one.

Netter said...

Cindy, stop giving that woman ideas! lol

Carole, Mom was laughing about it...plus she already had a list of stuff for me to do when I came home. So, I will take my chances....anyway, lol, I hear that your hubby is plotting against me. I figure it doesn't matter where I go..I'm bound to get punked anywhere. lol

Anonymous said...

You know, the magenta high-lites in the hair completes the super hero outfit! I really do think magenta is your mom's color. She looks fa-boo!