Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thanks Mandy!


What are the odds that my cousin Cindy's neighbor in Kansas would send me a couple of postcards from Nebraska...when she is from Washington originally? Looks like the odds are in my favor, since I got two!

The funniest part of this whole thing is that I know where the farm is located in the top picture. How crazy is that! The old guy that lived there years ago, had old medal wagon wheels on both sides of his drive way leading off the highway. At Christmas he used to line the wheels with lights. It was sooo cool. He stopped after he had a heartattack and his son did it for a couple of years. I don't think anyone does it anymore.

It is a big state, but I sure got around.....WAIT, that sounded REALLY bad. That isn't what I meant. Nobody can prove I wasn't a well behaved young lady....try as they might. If they say otherwise, they were drunk or they are lying...probably both. lol.

Anyway, Mandy thought she would get on my good side....wise decision, Mandy, very wise! Mandy is making the cake for my cousin Dani's graduation....I sure wish I could try some of it...I bet it is yummy! Take a picture of it before you cut it or shove Dani's face in it...preferably both.

4 comments:

Netter said...

lol, I really didn't get around that much....seriously...and nobody can prove anything....I hope. Haha. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for that package. I can't wait!

Millie said...

I got a picture of Dani w/ her cake. I hope it turns out o.k. I went clear to Beatrice to buy a new battery before goint to Axtell and the stupid camera is still acting up.. what gives?? Don't tell me its the operator, or I might get P.O.ed.. will take a while to finish the film.. Did get Shannons back. Couple of good ones..will scan to you someday.

Netter said...

Goody Mom....send them soon!

Anonymous said...

I got digital pics. I will email them soon. I told you I got them in the Lincoln Airport. AND I can cross the street and technially be in Nebraska.

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


LOL
Mandy