Sunday, May 28, 2006

SO HELP ME!


Last week at 1:55AM we had a phone call...it rang twice and before I could answer it, they hung up. It woke me up and I always have a hard time going back to sleep after late night calls. I was the only one that heard the phone....typical. Tonight I was tired...dead tired. I went to bed around 11PM...and I was so exhausted that I started to snore as soon as I hit the pillow. How do I know that? I woke myself up. My allergies are pretty bad right now. Anyway, I was out...really out...when the phone rang tonight at 12:30AM. Scared the crap out of me and pissed me off! Then I hear movement upstairs...but I chose to ignore it and try to go back to sleep. My head is pounding and I tossed for a half hour before I went upstairs to take some Advil. Sam was up, watching TV, so I asked him if if he is having trouble sleeping or if the phone woke him up too. He said he had just gotten home and that he had to call the house because the door was locked. He said his Mom thought she had left it unlocked. AUGH! When I come in the front door, I use my key...and lock it after me. You can't really tell if that door is locked when you are unlocking it, unless you try it first. It is always locked and there was no note around...so I locked it like I always do. It just drives me nuts because I made a set of keys for him...he needs to learn how to use them. Also, if he is going to be out late, his Mom needs to leave her cell on so he can call her without waking everyone else up. This is what we do when his parents need to work the next day and I have to pick him up late during the week....that way they are not bothered. I know, I'm just bitchy because...I'm tired and can't go back to sleep, my head hurts from smacking it on the door of the Leaches van earlier and my allergies are acting up. That doesn't matter...I mean, COME ON!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so frustrating getting everyone up to speed on the locked door-key thing. Sheesh! It's only common sense! I keep telling my family I'm NOT the door police!!

Poor head! Take care of yourself.