Saturday, May 27, 2006

Time to get down...

I usually have lots of pictures of Katie on here but very few of Chris. That is because Chris has been away at College and off having a good time. Case in point....lol, I think Chris dances like his Dad. Hence the lower right hand picture. I have no idea who Miss no bra with the bright pink dress is...but she's not his girlfriend. Anyway, Katie stole these off of Chris laptop when she visited Chris last week. He had no idea she emailed them to herself, even though he was sitting on the other side of the room. AH, that's my girl...sneaky, I taught her well. Anyway, that is Chris in all his glory. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impresses. I didn't know Chris had those kind of moves...he must have watched Napoleon Dynamite on slow-mo to get that stuff down. Sexy!

Netter said...

Are you kidding...who do you think taught that kid in the video that ND watched,his moves....Chris of course.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahaa Chris is such a ladies man