Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My favorite shoes.


Yes, believe it or not, these are my favorite shoes. They were super cheap....SUPER CHEAP people! We are talking $5.00. Yeah, like I said super cheap. They are gardening shoes I think. They have little holes in the bottom sides. They are not spongy like Crocs are, nope these puppies are nice and hard. For some crazy reason they are 90% more comfy than my Crocs. I can't stand walking a lot in Crocs but I can in my favorite pair of shoes. Go figure! The thing that sucks is that I can't find them anywhere. I bought them last year at The Christmas Tree Shop in Connecticut. If I had know that they would be so wonderful, I would have bought 5 pairs. Dang it! I have looked on the internet for them but have had zero luck.

2 comments:

Netter said...

I know! I just wish I would have bought a few more...but how the heck was I supposed to know that these suckers would become my favorite.

Kimberly said...

I had a favorite pair of shoes that I got at K Mart for $8. They were so much more cumfy than the $40 pair of shoes I got at Kohls. Go figure!