Wednesday, May 17, 2006

D'OH!


I seriously have a major case of brain drain right now. Lack of sleep will do that to a person. I'm planning on going to bed early tonight. I'm not even going to be tempted to watch the outcomeof Americal Idol.....Chris is gone...so who cares! I just don't get it...why in the world would he be voted off? Why, I'll tell you why, people are dingbats! I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking to some lady that said she wanted Chris to win but instead of voting for him, she voted for Katherine 4 times because she felt bad for her...cause she sucked that night. AUGH! OMGosh! No, she did not just say that! Oh no.....no, no, NO! Seriously, I could have gone postal on her and I'm not a violent person.

3 comments:

Chelie said...

This is why I don't watch it after the auditions...it isn't worth it, because the people who suck always win.

Anonymous said...

Elliot went home. He had 33.06%
Kat had 33.26%
Taylor had 33.36%

Mandy

Netter said...

Oh man!