Friday, May 19, 2006

It's quiz time people!

ONE WORD SURVEY

MiYon found this One Word Survey at Erin's blog and of course I can't resist doing it too. Here goes ...

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD !!! NO EXPLANATIONS !

~ Yourself : Instigator
~ Your boyfriend/girlfriend : Nonexistant
~ Your hair : Temperamental
~ Your mother : Zainy
~ Your father : Goofus
~ Your favorite item :ipod
~ Your dream lastnight : Strange
~ Your favorite drink : Lemonade
~ Your dream home : Cozy
~ The room you are in : Office
~ Your pet : Peeves
~ Your fear : Illness
~ Where you want to be in ten years : Home
~ Who you hung out with last : Sam
~ What you're not : Skinny
~ Your best friend : Undecided
~ One of your wish list items : Diamonds
~ Your gender : Female
~ The last thing you did : Sneezed
~ What you are wearing : shorts
~ Your favorite weather : Temperate
~ Your favorite book : Several
~ The last thing you ate : Cereal
~ Your life : Interesting
~ Your mood : Perky
~ The last person you talked to on the phone : Telemarketer
~ Who you are thinking about right now : Susanne

Try this ...
DESCRIBE IN THREE WORDS EXACTLY !!! NO EXPLANATIONS !
~ Where you live : On Baldwin Bay
~ Your job/occupation :Child Care Provider
~ Who or what you aspire to be : Happy, Healthy, Wise
~ Your dream vacation : with good friends
~ Your biggest pet peeve : readers not commenting
~ Your worst habit : nervous nail chewing
~ Your best characteristic : Love for humankind
~ Your religious/spiritual motto : You live once...
~ Your favorite room of the house : my cozy bedroom
~ Your strangest dream : Uncle Randy visits

4 comments:

Netter said...

I usually try to make a comment on anything I read, unless I am at a total loss for words. That doesn't happen often though...just ask my family. LOL

Netter said...

Oh, I am pretty good about not chewing my nails off...but when I get super nervous or upset I will do it without realizing it. That sucks, especially when you have been getting manicures and working on making them look nice.

Anonymous said...

Nett, I didn't know undecided was your new nickname for me! Am I going to have to pay extra friendship dues for that?

Netter said...

Shhhhh, don't upset the others.