Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Morning Moon!

I slept like crap last night...BUT, I was up before the sun actually popped its little self above the horizon. See the moon up there? It was lovely out, cool but not cold. I actually managed to catch the sprinkler system going off in the side yard in front. I noticed that my flowers by the street were not getting much water the other day and I couldn't figure out if the sprinkler head closest to the street was working right or not. This morning I investigated while it was on and adjusted it to actually hit the flowers and not the driveway. That is what the sprinkler guy...Bob aka No personality or Mr Mono-tone...is supposed to take care of when he starts the system up but I really don't think he does. Now I don't have to drag the hose out to the street every day...AH, finally! Allergies suck, but life is good!

1 comment:

Netter said...

It was WAY to early for me too...I'm a night owl.