Saturday, May 20, 2006

4 answers to a few questions.

Man, I totally got tagged. I read Miyon's list and at the beginning I told myself I wasn't going to do one of these lists...THEN at the bottom of her list she had tagged me. DANG IT! lol, so I had to.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Childcare Provider, Tecumseh, NE
2. Nanny, Rockville Centre, NY
3. Nanny, New Canaan CT
4. Nanny, Baldwin, NY
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Die Hard, the first one
2. Sense and Sensability
3. The Natural
4. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Four places I have lived:
1. US Army base at Fort Campbell KY
2. Pawnee City, NE
3. Clarinda, IA
4. Platte, SD
Four TV shows I love:
1. Grays Anatomy
2. The Office
3. House
4. ER
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Venice, Italy
2. Switzerland
3. London, United Kingdom
4. Brussels, Belgium
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Grandma Slater's Candied Sweet taters
2. Grilled Skirt Steak
3. BLTs (avocado required)
4. my Chicken Rissotto
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Miyon's Daily Nose Bleed
2. Cindy's Corner of the World
3. Sue's Good Yarns
4. Lexie's Table for Four
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. The movies
3. Paris
4. Ireland
Four people I am tagging:
1. Cindy
2. Michelle
3. Tami
4. Amy

3 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Great stuff .. I've probably seen The Natural 20 times, and it's still just as great as ever

Tami said...

What! Why me? I'm supposed to be packing. Now I have to complete this list on my site? Oh, well..... H o n e y, I'll be back in a minute, keep working!

Netter said...

lol, its food for John to do a little packing on his own. Well, that is if you don't mind bathroom items in with Christmas decorations.