Sunday, May 21, 2006

Check it out...I'm sneaky!







Sam had no idea I was filming him on my digital camera. It's shaking because I was laughing so hard. He had been doing that for so long I almost ignored it completely but I suddenly realized I had my camera on my craft table next to me. I'm just so sneaky, I swear! This was taken a couple of years ago. I found it when I was hitting the delete button on things that I had already downloaded onto the computer. I wanted to see if I could figure out how to post video...and I did!

4 comments:

Millie said...

sneaky is right! another reason why I have to watch my own back whenever you are around, especially if you're in arms length of that camera of yours!!!!Girl, do you not know what dying of humiliation is?? Poor Sam, He should get you a good one, for that bit of footage..I'd back him up for sure..

Netter said...

Nah, he has long forgotten about this footage...Mwhahaha....and Mother, don't you dare tell him. But knowing Sam, he would just laugh anyway. He's done far more humiliating things than that.

Anonymous said...

OH! Poor Sam...hahahahaha! I should send you the video of the concert so you can post it on here. Plus now I want to see the "chicken" video!!!

Netter said...

All right, you asked to see the chicken extortion...you got it.