Friday, April 21, 2006

This computer is soooo slow...

My relatives are predictable. On the night of our Easter get together, my Uncle Lonnie tried to run me over with his truck. Let me expain. They had been out fishing and were just getting home late that evening. I was standing in the driveway near the garage door. I saw them coming into the driveway and I knew that he would drive right toward me and try to scare me so I didn't move. Yep, he pulled right up to me and I ended up putting my hands out the brace myself against the grill so I didn't get dirty. They had been driving gravel roads afterall. Well, Lonnie just kept going and he pushed me back against the garage door. They were all in the truck laughing their butts off and I was just looking at them with that look I give people when they are being goofs. Typical...seriously, I just knew they were going to try to scare me. Some things just don't change with age.

1 comment:

Netter said...

you can't wimp out with the Kaster's....they would eat you alive.