Monday, April 10, 2006

Pearl and the battle of the scissors

Cousin Mike's little girl discovered the joy of cutting your own hair over the weekend. Yes, her hair was very long and now it is not. Hey, at least she didn't go for the bangs. Most kids go for the front but Pearl went for the back. Mike said he was going to take her to the beauty parlor today to have a professional fix it up. I think he did a pretty good job himself. Perhaps Mike has found a new calling in life, Male stylist. I can't say I would really trust him to cut my hair, honestly, I can't think of anyone in my family that I would allow near me with a pair of scissors. Ohhhh no, I don't think so.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it short better. Who would have thought Mike could cut hair. Remember when he had purple hair. Doesn't she look like Mike. Oh yea she is as awnery as her Dad. That ok Shes funny.

Netter said...

I know, I like it shorter too. Yeah, mike lost that bet and had to dye his hair...oh man, poor kid learned never to show up at a family gathering with colorful hair again.

Cindy said...

Wow he does so much better than I do. My daughter will not let me near her with scissors and then I did cut Mike's hair once and kept having to even it up until he yelled at me to stop and someone else took over. She actually looks cute in that haircut. I did not know anything about a bet.

Netter said...

Wait, wasn't it a bet or was it a dare? Hmmmm....you should know this stuff, you living with him.

Netter said...

Heidi! I'm sorry, Mike said he was straightening up her hair, I thought he did it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Netter said...

I don't remember cutting my own hair, maybe I did. I did cut Barbie hair though. I thought it would grow back.

denise said...

i think it looks cute

Kimberly said...

hehe - I cut off my bangs in kindergarten and it made my mom sooooooo mad!