Monday, April 10, 2006

Shower radios, to do lists, and multi tasking...

I've been dragging. I'm just tired I guess. I jumped into the shower and was trying to wake up. I had shampoo in my hair and I was deep in though about what I needed to do today. My shower radio was on and I didn't think I was really paying attention to it, after all I was running through a mental list. That is when I caught myself saying, "Lay a whisper, on my pillow.." and I was like, "what the!" Why did I just say that? I thought, oh maybe the song, but I listened and it was just the dj talking over some music that I didn't recognize. Then he stopped and the song went into the beginning lines of the song..."Lay a whisper, on my pillow..." I must have been mentally multi tasking or something. It's so funny how subconsciously you can be working hard on one task while some part of your brain is doing something else. Just think of the damage I could do if I actually focused my mind on one task....WHOA, look out!

No comments: