Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dude looks like a lady....

To quote an Areosmith song....lol. Yes, that manly man, would be my Cousin Mike. Can you tell he lives in a home with 4 girls? I think they need to re think the color choice with that shirt he has on...it kind of clashes in the picture. When we were kids the girls in the family use to try to hold down our male cousins and put a little make-up on them. I know we nailed Jeff once or twice but I really can't remember getting Mike. I do know that Billy walked around with clear fingernail polish for a while because he flipped out when we wouldn't paint his nails too. In the end we finally settled for clear because we though Uncle Lonnie would freak over a color. I have pictures of Billy letting Crystal paint his nails...just a few years ago.

You know, it takes a good man to allow a bunch of little girls to doll him all up. Yep, some one who is very secure and fun loving. You know, when Mike was very little...he used to play dress up with his older sister, Cindy. He even put on a dress or two in his youth...but he was very young. As a teen he made his friend Tom wear my Mom's prom dress when we made a movie... actually a lip synch video of Mike singing "She's like the Wind" to Tom. We watched it over Christmas and laughed our butts off. You know, Mike was always making us laugh when we were kids....he's a real card.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh cousin Annette. You have a very great abilaty to aquire emberrasing stuff like them picture. i dont know how you did it but it was done in good taste at any rate. And when you figure i greww up with three sisters and mom, now i live with 4 girls its a wonder iam not stolling in San Fansico as a cross dresser.

Netter said...

LOL, I know! I love yah Mike, you know that...but I must say, I think it is so friggin cute and very sweet that you let those little girlies torture you so. It really takes a man who is quite secure with his sexuality to allow kids to use him as their own personal beauty parlor patron. Your a great guy Mike!

Netter said...

lol, I once painted my Dad's big toe nail with back car paint that came in one of those little touch up bottles. MAN was he pissed off when he woke up. He made me scrub it of with an S.O.S. brillo pad.

Anonymous said...

Net are you sure we know what Mikes sexuallity is. Just kidding Mike. I think its neat that you let the girls do that to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea I think MIke should do his hair purple again. It would go good with his Make up and shirt.