Friday, April 28, 2006

Man, oh man, I'm in a goooood moooood.


I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. Actually, I was in a great mood yesterday too...well, after I was over the annoying kids down the street thing. The little buggers.

Anyway, I was curled up in bed this morning and I was putting off getting up. The alarm had not gone off yet, I refused to get out of bed until that alarm went off. Good thing for me the house was not on fire, huh. Anyway, I started thinking...about my BIRTHDAY...ah hummm, only 9 days left....and I had a great idea.

Remember as a kid, how you loved to take treats to school on your birthday? I was a Marathon bar gal until they stopped making them...WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT. I have seriously thought about filing a claim over emotional distress caused by that little move. Tragic! Anyway...I want to celebrate my birthday by sending everyone who responds a candy gram. All you have to do is comment below with your favorite candy. If I don't have your address...I'll let you know and have you email it to me. Isn't this a super idea! I thought so. Anyway, your candy choice has to be something I can get around here. If its a regional item, you are S.O.L. if you know what I mean. That means you are not allowed to request a cherry nut square thingie dobber....not going to happen partner. Hurry up, I want to get them in the mail by Monday afternoon. Personally, I would go for a Sugar Daddy but they are hard to find and are hard of fillings, so I would settle for a Snickers or Twizzlers....yeah, Twizzlers, yummy.

20 comments:

Netter said...

check, check....who else? Anyone, anyone? Voo-doo economics... If anyone gets that little reference, I'll be very happy. lol.

Cindy said...

My favorite candy of all time was Wacky Wafers. But, I do not think that thay make them anymore. The second runner-ups are a tie between Now or Later or Jolly Ranchers. Green apple, cherry, or watermelon flavors. Ferris Bueller's Day off. What a good movie. OOOoo I also love Sugar Daddies. I just can't decide.

Cindy said...

Do I get an extra surprise for getting the movie reference right. hehehehe. By the way if Danielle does not blog tonight I will give you some dirt on her.

Netter said...

How the hell can you do that to me...honestly! Mentioning dirt and not spilling the goods. Cynthia, really!

Chelie said...

Symphony bar...the blue labelled wrapper...mmm toffee and almonds...but my second would have to be Reeses. Just regular Reeses. And to think, I was thinking about sending you something for your birthday in the first place...maybe i do havea little backup of karma goin for me

Anonymous said...

zero is the best

Anonymous said...

Snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers Oh I didn't relize it was your birthday.Ha ha

Anonymous said...

Well my name is Mandy de Koning. I'm Cindy's next door neighbor. I read your blog almost everyday. You have such neat stuff. My Favorite candy is hummmmm ..... Jolly Rancher... Green Apple and Cherry. Thanks and by the way H A P P Y B-DAY!!!!!!!!

denise said...

i love snickers. what is a marathon bar i have never heard of them. whats in it?

denise said...

by the way name a couple of your fav things i cant fig what to get u for your b day lol he he he

Anonymous said...

WAX BOTTLES ARE THE BEST! whoever invented them were genius

danielle

Anonymous said...

I do love snickers, BUT I have a hankering for peanut m&m's. Yum!!! (Isn't it interesting how easily you can entice us to comment with CANDY!!)

P.S. I bought my son a t-shirt that say, "I used to listen to my parents but the nice stranger with candy had better advice." hehe

Netter said...

Sue- That T-shirt is too funny! I need your address so I can mail out your snicker bar on Monday.

Mandy- You little sneaky gal...you better start commenting more, especially since you just ratted yourself out...ALMOST EVERY DAY, holy crap! Do you want to be on my "list"...comment, darn you. Oh, I need your address. Email it to me.

Vickie- Don't be greedy...you will get one like everyone else, and you'll like it Missy! lol Jez, you offer Candy and your Aunts go nuts.

Aunt Louise- You better start commenting more too...or else!

Denise- you will will write two posts for you...to answer your questions.

Anonymous said...

It's between Take 5, snickers, and nutrageous.

I love you netter.

Netter said...

I love you too Katie. Since you will be home soon, I won't mail yours...I'll give it to you, OK

Anonymous said...

If you want to.. You can add me to your list. Soooooooooo I like to read....

LOL

Mandy

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy bar is take five. Happy Birthday too. I will talk more later

Netter said...

Mandy...I can tell you have no idea what my list is like...ask Cindy, you don't want to be on it...lol. Seriously, you don't.

Kimberly said...

mmmm - Whatchamacallits are nummy!! I love em! Sorry it took so long. I was out of town on the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gotta agree with Louise Zeros' are the best, unless I'm in a chocolate mood, then I like just plain ole Hersheys with almonds. or Mars bars, which they don't make anymore either.. Darn it anyhow.. If I'm in a coconut mood, then Mounds or Almond Joy fit the bill.