Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm an idiot!

I did the one thing I didn't want to do. I totally ruined the birthday surprise that I had for Michelle. It was ALL my fault, nobody else spilled the beans. I was lulled into a conversation and it was such an innocent mistake. I did it, didn't even realize it until Michelle said, "Oh you made me a....(fill in the blank)." I'm not saying what it was because Amy is getting a similar one. That is how I ended up blurting it out. Michelle knew I was making one for Amy too. Dang it , dang it, dang it! I was so close. If loose lips sunk ships, I could take out a whole navy without even knowing it. Actually, I am very good about keeping secrets....its just MY secrets that I tend to blurt. I tell you! Oh well. I'll try to keep next years birthday present a secret.