Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cruel and unusual punishment!

I recieved an email this morning from my dear friend Raine. This is all it said: "I'm eating Liberte Six Grains Stirred Peach yogurt and it is YUMMMMMY and so worth the 160 calories! I know only you can understand the
adoration!"

I love that yougurt...and the grains mixed into it is so yummy. It reminds me of something I had in Italy when I was visiting my friend. I can't get it on Long Island. I have to go to a certain grocery store on the Upper East Side of NYC to get it. I am totally and completely croaking to get my hands on some of it and its all Raines fault. Sheesh!

3 comments:

Netter said...

Oh man, they are wonderful. It's not like that overly sweet crap that they say is yogurt but I think its more like solid sugar. They are yummy.

Anonymous said...

I bought quite a few when I found them and then sadly, today the hubby tried some...dang it...that means my stockpile will be quickly depleted! I did not (well maybe kinda, just a little) mean to toture you but I knew ONLY YOU NETTER could understand how this yogurt makes the mouth sing!

Netter said...

Oh yes, indeed, its like tasting a slice of heaven...its glorious. That Christopher! Ever time he discovers your goodies, he scarfs them right down, doesn't he. Yum! I have been thinking about those yogurts all day, atleast since you emailed me, darn it!