Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There is a sucker born every minute


I must have been born in that minute. Why? I'll tell you why. I got suckered into sending out Easter invitations for Deanna. How the hell that happened, I have no idea. All I know is that I am going to be filling out invitations tonight and sending them out tomorrow. Mark my words...I WILL NOT BE STAINING WOODWORK WHILE I AM HOME. No way! I'm sending out her invitations so I don't have to stain woodwork (stomp feet and cross arms across chest)...and I'm the one that is paying for a airline ticket. Do I have "SUCKER" written across my forehead? I must.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Did you ever realize that no has one less letter than yes and therefore should be much easier to say. But, you do have nice handwriting.

Chelie said...

And so creative...so don't think of yourself as a "sucker", think of yourself as a "creative genius" lol

Netter said...

awww, thanks Chelie!