Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Its that time of year

Ok, its started...yep, Spring Cleaning is under way. There is only so long I can think about all the dust behind the sofa without freaking. I'm not if full mode yet but I'm working up to it. I kind of what to get it done so I can start on my next project. I'm stripping a dresser and re finishing it. I have never done that kind of thing before....so this could be interesting. I have do doubt it will look good if I ever finish it. I will post a "BEFORE" picture...just to get the ball rolling. Anyway, if it ends up looking crappy, I will just paint it. See, I always have a back up plan. OK, I'm off to start a pot roast and then I will be watering all the plants and mopping floors. So if you are not helping, get out of my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes I clean my dorm room... and I get really excited and invite my friend Deanna over to enjoy my slightly clean room, and then by the next day it looks like hurricane katrina hit it.

WOOOT

Netter said...

Well Katie, atleast you actually clean it once in awhile. That is what counts.