Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I love thank you's from kids...


There is something special about receiving a homemade thank you from a child. I save them. I put them on the fridge for a while and then I tuck them away for safe keeping. I just got this one was from my little cousin Skeeter. She would be happy to know that I am wearing the bracelet right now. She did a great job on it. She is another crafty gal. When she came to visit me last summer we made some fun stuff together. I think she entered some of it for 4-H at the county fair. Anyway, I'll be home for Easter in a few weeks and I can't wait to pick on good old Skeeter. You have to watch her, she is a sneaky little bugger. Whatever you do, don't leave your shoes by the front door. She may stick a COLD, WET wash cloth in your show while you are not looking. She'll cram it way down in side of it too, so you don't see it right away. I think she may be a little more evil than I am, she must get that from her Mom's side of the family. LOL!

1 comment:

Netter said...

I sent her a ton of beads for her new bracelet making hobby. I myself have a mecca of craft supplies and I just passed on all the extras that I knew I would not need or didn't want anymore.