Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's NOT my fault...


Cindy has a HUGE laundry pile. Sometimes the pile shrinks but from what I have gathered it tends to grow more than shrink. We were talking for a while on the phone today and she said she was going to say it was my fault that her laundry didn't get done.

Here is my take on that! If you can eat dinner while talking to me, you can start a few loads and fold a few loads....hence, it is not my fault that Cindy's laundry did not get done.

I swear I'm going to call her Evelyn after Grandma Kaster, we all know that woman had a laundry pile that was OUT OF CONTROL....but she also had 8 kids. Cindy has one and I think she does her own laundry now. LOL, she better get it done because I plan on paying a surprise laundry inspection visit while I am home over Easter.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I totally agree. I don't mind washing clothes, but I HATE folding them. We actually have a laundry chair in the den. It's sole function is to hold clean laundry. I actually got all the laundry folded and put away last week, but then did another load and, once again, it is monstrous.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Cindy's neighbor.. She really does try... Well if you don't get her side tracked...She miltitasks a lot, BUT laudry just gets put on hold. Laudry and dishes get me. You do A L L of them and then you turn around and make dinner or give the kid a bath and pesto and more and more... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mandy
My URL
http://www.myspace.com/washingtontokansas
bigmama_8099@yahoo.com

Netter said...

Hi Mandy, thanks for visiting. I know, we all have our issues, Cindy's just seems to be her laundry. She did say that she was almost caught up though....only 2 and a half loads to go, as of last night. Nice!