Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Do you have your green on? I would hate for you to be pinched all day. Ok, so it wouldn't bother me a bit, unless I wasn't the one doing the pinching. Do you remember as a kid, hiding your green so the person that pinched you thinking you were greenless could be pinched back. Oh yeah, I was evil. I liked to go for the green on my socks or my underwear....socks were better because it wasn't so embarrassing to prove you were wearing green if you had it hidden there.

May the luck of the Irish be with you today....oh what the heck, may it be with you always. Eat some cornbeef and cabbage and drink a green beer for me today. You know you want to, so stop complaining, they don't have any calories today, Saint Patty declared it. Ok, I did that, but isn't it a great idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made cornbeef and cabbage and it was great.Ruebens next. Theirs nothing better. Yes I have my green. Asked a kid to day were his green was so he lift his shirt and his pants were hanging down yep he had on green boxers. I said I guess thats what I get for asking.

Netter said...

Yep, undies are the way to go.

Anonymous said...

The arch diocese of New York gave all the Catholics in the Tristate area a special dispensary to eat corned beef and cabbage today--even though it's a Friday of Lent so we're not supposed to have meat...so it kinda goes along with your whole "no calorie" declaration. I had home baked Irish Soda Bread this morning...mmmmmm!