Thursday, March 16, 2006

That is one excited Aunt!

Ok, so she said she liked her birthday present...the bird crossing sign. Denise said she liked it, her daughter wouldn't lie. I don't know about you, but from the look on her face in this picture, Vickie doesn't look so excited. She has that, "Take the friggin' picture!" look on her face. Well, at least her tongue isn't sticking out. It usually is, in most of my pictures of Aunt Vickie. Here is my take on this picture: It was a little chilly out and the cold air made her have to pee....so she was just trying to hold it in until she could make a run for the house. Either that or she had a hole in her pants that she is trying to cover up. It's the hand placement that has me wondering....I'm trying to keep this clean, people. Don't get me started! Let's wait for Aunt Vickie to comment to find out what the deal was. Hehehehehe!

8 comments:

Netter said...

I know, I can't wait to see what Aunt vickie has to say for herself!

Kissiffer said...

Are they real birds?

Anonymous said...

KISS MY A--!!! I told Denise to use the best picture. Only you would have all those things to say. You know that I hate my picture taken. they never look good. Anyway the bench that I was sitting on was so low. Sun was In my eyes. Oh yes I did Love my present I still can't believe that It was a serious one. Thank you .Some day I come up with a picture of you. Just wait.

Tami said...

I might have some pictures of Annette. Oh, wait, can't give them to you - then I might end up on her site too.
I LOVE you, Butterfly!

Netter said...

Tami, do you remeber the blackmail note you sent me years ago? It had all those pictures of me with it and you had written a story on the back...that wasy sooo funny. I need to find that and post it on here. Hmmm, where did I put it? Oh, and yes, if you co-hoot with my relatives my evil may have to branch out in your direction. Do you really want that? LOL....I didn't think so!

Anonymous said...

Don't let her scare you. Let all get even with her. She did let me know what was in the blackmail note. So if I receive a couple good pictures or stories. I won't tell. Sorry Netter

Netter said...

Oh vickie, you are getting yourself in to mighty deep water! Do you really want to try to turn my friends to the dark side? Hmmmm....I will have to pull out my "Use in emergencies only" book of trouble.

Anonymous said...

go for it I have my ammo already you just don't know when I ll use it.