Friday, March 17, 2006

W.W.R.M.D? That is the question.

Katie came over yesterday and hung out for a while before she had to go to a sleepover at her friend Sarah's house. Some of the girls were getting together for a Rachel McAdams Movie Fest. Katie Joked that she was going to make a R.M. poster and run through the street with it during breaks between movies. Well, how funny would it be if she really showed up with a poster!? Yep, I got out the arts and craft supplies and put Katie to work. She got some pictures of her online but I am sad to say that she couldn't find any pictures of Rachal kicking butt in the movie RED EYE. WE had glitter everywhere. I have no idea how the poster went over....I have not talked to Katie today. I have a feeling it was a big splash with the other college students. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Netter said...

I didn't realize until the other night that the blonde in Mean Girls was R.M. I thought she was so cute in The Notebook. I just love those hair styles.

I know, I know, I went on a posting spree last night. That happens when you can't sleep.