Friday, February 10, 2006

Michelle has us pegged, no doubt about it!

Michelle sent me this card...she likes to send me cards where "we" are spunky old ladies. It works for me because that is what we are going to be. Let's face it, we are young at heart and when we are together we have fun, even if we never leave the house, we just sit and giggle the night away like school girls. lol, ofcourse she knew that I would be the one saying, "Don't say it if you don't mean it!" Even though I can't picture Michelle flashing a car full of guys....more like she would want to be flashed by them. Right, Michelle?!

Thanks for the card Michelle, you always put a smile on my face and warm my heart with your chicken scratch. You always have such great timing too. Thank you for everything you do!

No comments: