Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm a woman in need...

...in need of a good time. Not that kind of good time, jeesh...well, on second thought, that would be alright too. lol. I have a lot of restless energy right now. I need to play a prank or something. Maybe I just need a really good laugh. I don't know. I just want to hang out with some silly, dirty minded freaks for a few hours to get this out of my system so I can go back to my sweet normal self. Stop laughing! I am too...I am sweet and I fit my definition of normal, but you sure don't.

1 comment:

Netter said...

Michelle I have two big, heavy gumball machines one is on a stand. The other big machine I have is actually an antique jaw-breaker machine. I'll keep the kids in mind for my will. I think I have some other people checking them out too. lol. I think my MOM is dropping off a little surprise for your kids.