Friday, January 20, 2006

I need help.

I just got my box of popcorn balls yesterday and I have already ate 6 of them. I have a huge problem with these yummy things. I'm a popcorn ball junkie. This is all I have left. I really need to go easy on them until I can get to Raine's apartment and grab some of balls that my Parents sent her. I have a funny feeling she got more anyway, dang it! Don't worry, I have the key to their Apt, I'll just slip in, sniff them out and scoot out before she knows what happened. I hope the cats don't give me away. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

hahahahha...already ate SIX of them?? Sounds like ME. I would do that in a minute if those things were here. Thanks for commenting on my blog...yeah, that movie was cheesy creepy. I didnt know that 13 ghosts played at the theaters. Now THAT would have been scary to me. That was more gore than anything. I love scary , but they don't make them like they used to. You know what? I thought of you today while I wsa up at the University missing the day and time I was supposed to be up there. That's not what made me think of you though. I was getting on the shuttle bus, and I could have SWORN I saw katie getting off it it. It was the oddest thing. To think that I saw someone, when really it's not them. You both go hand in hand. :-)Can you send over those last popcorn balls? I could use them to relieve the stressful day I've had.

Netter said...

I have the recipe on my Kaster's Chat and Chew site.....you can make your own. I think they are the best when my Pop makes them with my Mothers help of course. He'd make a mess otherwise.