Friday, January 20, 2006

Sam's latest work is in progress

Sam is full of talent. He's extremely intelligent and very creative. Maybe not in the same ways that I am creative but the kid has more musical talent in his little finger than I have in my whole body. He wrote a piece last year that his select choir at his school sang. It was lovely. He has also copy righted a few pieces that he wrote himself. Right now he is busy creating an entire Concerto. He has a computer program that he uses to record his notes on and them he can play sections of it all at once. Just when I hear a section of it and I think it is great, he adds to it and it just gets better. Seriously, it is a fun piece and I can hardly wait to hear what the final cut sounds like. I think he wants to see if the orchestra at school will play it when he is done. I'm sure they will, its that wonderful.

2 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

is it possible to put it on the computer so we can hear it???:-)

Netter said...

I don't know...maybe when he gets done and copy rights it. I'll see.