Monday, January 23, 2006

Birthday banner time...again

I had kind of planned on not making any birthday banners this year. I just thought I'd give myself a break form it. Michelle asked me if I would make one for Kelley's 16th birthday and of course I said yes. Then I started thinking about it and remembered I said I would make one for Katies room mate at college. OK, so fine....that is two, and I'll call it done, right. Well, then I started thinking about it and if I make a banner for Kelley, does that mean I need to make one for each of her brothers? I don't want them to feel the were left out. It's not that they take me that long to make, its just that I have to be in the mood to make them. If I'm not careful I will have to resign my post as Chief of S and P. I have until the end of the month before I need to start Kelley's banner. I want to have it done by the 1st of Feb.

1 comment:

Netter said...

I don't mind making them when I'm in the mood. They take forever when you are not in the mode, if you know what I mean. I'll just make them for the big birthdays, 13th, 16th, ect. How does that sound?