Monday, January 23, 2006

well, uh, well...

I'm going to have to say, "No, my best friend(s) are not psycho." They all have some strange qualities about them that some people might confuse with a mental illness but they are really quite harmless. Besides, they choose to be my friends so that must tell you that they are sane, after all, I am quite a catch in the friendship department....not to toot my own horn or anything, but, TOOT TOOT! Ok, Ok, I had to toot my horn. Now if you agree that I am fun, toot my horn too. Hint, hint!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want me to toot YOUR horn too? "I could say something...but I won't"...ahahhahah.

Netter said...

Are you being perverted? lol!

cityman05 said...

from one psycho to another, "Toot, toot!"

Netter said...

hehehehehe....toot toot to you too Cousin Kip!

Tami said...

toot, toot

Netter said...

thanks Tami!