Saturday, November 26, 2005

I have survived....

Yes Thanksgiving is over and I have survived the holiday without popping form eating too much food. Thank goodness that holiday food has no calories. I just wish my pants beileved that as much as I do...they are acting like my waistline has expanded. How could that be? Maybe the no calorie rule doesn't apply to stuffing made with a ton of butter and sausage, hmmmm. Anyway, I'm getting my hair cut in a half an hour so this has to be quick. I'm still in Connecticut and having a nice time. I'll blog more when I get home. Oh by the way, I saw "Walk the Line" at the movies yesterday, about Johnny and June Carter-Cash. It was a good mocie. chek it out.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I want to go and see that movie.

cityman05 said...

Glad you had a good one.

I met some Kasters today from Indiana. A Trent and Michelle Kaster. I don't suppose they are any relation are they?

Oh yeah, I actually lost weight over thanksgiving. Still getting the stretch marks from the bowflex though. I am definatly going to have to buy some new suits.

See ya, I'm off to eat a lasagna.

Jessica said...

I'm echoing Sally G. Is the hair cut as cute as the photo?

Anonymous said...

It's only no calorie if you go and est it over the sink out of the pan...you gotta follow the rules! ;)

denise said...

oh my gosh it has been 4 days since nett has blogged. :O u ok over there nett u aren't sick are u. lol