Friday, December 02, 2005

Stupid friggin computers

While I was away for Thanksgiving someone crashed the computer. They spent 5 hours on the phone with Dell and then had to wait for cd's to arrive. when they didn't show up on time they called back...again they sent out cd's...nothing. Finally I had to call back and demand a tracking number....ah, success. Then after getting the cd's and spending an additional 5 and a half hours on the phone, the sent out tech support. The guy has to replace the entire mother board and now...yes NOW the computer is working again. Thank goodness, I was going through withdrawl pains. lol, and you think I am joking! Did you miss me? I know, we missed Redneck Wens....and I'm sure I had some interesting things to blog about in the last week but right now I have know idea what. On the up side, I did get most of my Christmas cards mailed out....and I wrapped all of the Christmas presents that I have already purchased. I also sent one box to Michelle for the ornament exchange party. Life is good. Anyway, I"M BACK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, you were missed. Your email said you were gone until Dec. 23.Were the computer people trying to say they were slow?

Netter said...

I had no idea how long it would take to get our issues figured out and then corrected. While I was at the Leaches I went on aol and left that away message so people would call my cell if they really wanted to let me know something important. I randomly picked the 23rd. Ah, alas I have returned.

denise said...

hey nett did u get my package yet i am getting worried. lol if not i will have to talk to the post office. it took long enought to let me know u were having comp problems. lol glad your back.

Kimberly said...

welcome back! I got the Christmas card you sent - thanks!!! I have yet to mail my cards out. I just went to the mall last night to pick some up (hehe). I HOPE to have them mailed out by this weekend. Anyway, hope you had a great Turkey Day...sorry about the 'puter. Hope it is all better :)