Saturday, October 22, 2005

The tangle in Tanglewood

So, I got up early this morning and went with Jean for a clean up project in the Tanglewood preserve/park. They are raising money to build a science center there and they are having a big fall festival next weekend. They needed volunteers so we went to help out. It was raining so we put on our ponchos and hit the timber to help clean up the trash. They have wild rose bushes growing everywhere and I got the crap scratched out of me. I guess it was worth it. I just came home to get cleaned up and then this afternoon we are going to see a movie. Should be fun...but we are waiting to see what movie Jim wants to see tomorrow...that way we can see something different today. More later.

2 comments:

denise said...

thats cool if i was there i would have helped ya with at nett

Anonymous said...

I remember cleaning up monkey crap with Jaimie at the bronx zoo in 7th grade... that was mad gross.