Friday, October 21, 2005

Like it or not...

Yeah, like it or not, I'll be home for Christmas. That means that everyone better show up at my Parents house on Christmas Day for the Kaster Family get-together. Be there or be square! Remember, we are the family that put the FUN back in dysFUNctional. I spent a crap load on that airline ticket so you guys better be worth the expense. LOL! I'm sending my ornaments home early...so they will be ready for my friends and their kids. I'm planning on making sure Santa drops of a couple gifts for unsuspecting relatives.....oh yeah! Let the good times roll. I'm hoping that I can go sledding while I am home. I think I will pack my ski pants just in case. In doing so, I will guarantee that it will be a dry holiday with no snow in site. Isn't that how it usually works? Yep, I think so. Gotta run. I have to get ready for the movies tonight.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what movie are you seeing? I really want to get out there and see Capote and Good Night and Good Luck.

Chelie said...

I think I'm actually going home for Christmas too. I can only hope...

Netter said...

Raine, I didn't end up going to a movie. I had dinner with Jean because Jim was out of town and then she suckered me into going to her house at 8:30AM so we could help clean up a wooded area that they are turning into a nature park...its been used to dump crap for years.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will drop by for the Kaster's Christmas. Oh, yeah. Tell your "Dad" he'd better be there. Of course, I probably shouldn't have warned you, now you have time to hire someone to play him.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're ditching us for your family... how family oriented of you. BITCH. hehehee. Love ya!

Netter said...

Katie, when you have two families, you have to spread youself around, dear girl. You had me two years in a row...now its their turn. OH, and by the way...who are you refering to as a BITCH....uh huh, I see how you are, ditch you once and you get personal. LOL, love you freako!

Netter said...

LOL, Tami....just the shear fact that you are stopping by will cause some unstoppable, freak occurance that will drawl my Father away from the house just moments before you arrive and ofcourse he will not return until after you have departed. I couldn't force these things to happen...they just do. We could try it though.

Anonymous said...

Looking for ward to Christmas. I'll bring the gravy.

Netter said...

Hey Vickie....I think Billy is bringing his hair product...so its covered.