Friday, October 28, 2005

Return Address: Nebraska Squirrel.....



The "Squirrels" are MOCKING ME....where is that BB gun? Better yet, where is the sling shot and those left over firecrackers? I'm going to sit outside Aunt Vickies house...and wait for those "Squirrels". I know they are in co-hoots with my Aunt. How do I know this? Easy, someone let them see my website, most Squirrels are not on the wireless web yet....and the envelope has Vickies hand writing on it Well, someone had to address the envelope and sign the card. It tends to be easier to grip the pen when you have thumbs. Uh huh! The plot thickens. I have no idea who drew that pathetic looking jack-o-lantern though. I'd be a little embarrassed over that if it were me...lol, I mean really! It must have been the "Squirrels", huh. Seriously, my Angel looked much nicer than that monstrosity. Oh, Dear Vic, dear sweet Vic...this is how people get nicknames...and I think yours will soon become "Squirrelly!" Why not, we already have a Skeeter in the family!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the cutest squirrel this morning. I wish I had a camera. He was on this berry tree eating a nut, and the colors were just lovely. Ahh.. I wish I had a camera.

Netter said...

They are cute when they are eating anything but your carved pumpkin just before Halloween. Why don't you carry your camera around with you?

Cindy said...

We have black squirrels in Marysville. They are really neat to see.