Friday, October 28, 2005


Please explain this to me. Why do people in a movie theatre, clap after a good movie ends? The Actors and Actresses can not hear you. The director is not there to take a your clapping to heart. It's just us, people!Maybe its just a regional thing. I don't remember people clapping after a good movie in Nebraska. Yeah, never, not a single time. Maybe its just the Tri- State area. Could it be an after effect of years of seeing Broadway shows? They just forget the film is not live theatre? Its just annoying.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I have never heard anyone clap in a movie theater back here. And you call us backwards.

Netter said...

When did I call you guys backwards?

Anonymous said...

They clapped after "Good Night and Good Luck" the other day...and for the record...YOU Nett clapped after Finding Neverland remember?

Netter said...

Yes I did...BUT that was different. The director was there to talk to us as part of a special screening. That is the only reason I clapped...but that was an great flick.