Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ring, Ring.....Hello!

There are just some people that you know you can call and no matter how nasty of a mood you are in, with in 2 minutes you will be laughing and having a ball. My friend Michelle is one of those people. Our conversations turn into marathons and if life did not mandate that we hang up and get some stuff done...we could easily talk for hours upon hours. Its almost scary. We would never cover the same thing twice. We are like that when we get together...we talk a mile a minute and its amaizing but we never cover the same topic twice and we never run out of material. What is amazing is the speed at which we ramble....most people would have a hard time keeping up with us. Her hubbie has to tell her over and over to slow down her chatter when we have been on the phone prior to her conversation with him. You just can't help it, that kind of excitement just carries over into everything. I should post part of the email she sent to me yesterday after we spoke for 2 1/2 hours....it is so funny. I think I will wait until the thing she was talking about in it arrives. She cracks me up.

No comments: