Monday, September 12, 2005

Things that make me smile...part 2

19) ...that magical time of the evening.

20) a kiss on the back of my neck

21) that great idea, a little lightbulb going off for a devilish thought

22) Raine and Kissiffer when they use their special language that they created....its speckled.

23) a thunderstorm at night...with the light works.

24) the glowing blue cross on the top of a Lutheran church in Nebraska.

25) a great smart assed comment that leaves my lips at the right time and the right place.

26) being picked on ...so I can pick back.....sometimes, except when its too mean spirited.

28) paying my friendship dues and being paid in return.

29) getting a random compliment from a total stranger.

30) the dirty, just filthy mind of a certain Canadian and his long list of perverted plans.

31) a big soft pillow...the kind you wait a lifetime to find.

32) Dr. Pepper and really good beef jerky

33) hearing a song on the radio that takes you back to a time and a place that is a little more special that all the others.

34) **more to come**

1 comment:

Anna Pet said...

I love this list....I am on an endless search for

My cats make me happy and my friends make me happy and my boyfriend makes me happy sometimes (when he is not worrying me or making me sad).

Also really good funnel cake makes me happy. Actually tasting any really good food makes me happy.

I love to come across beautiful things that make me thankful to be alive.